Tips on Selecting an International
Two Part Live Adoption Webinar:
Session 1: July 18 (Wed) 9-10 PM Eastern Time
Session 2: July 25 (Wed) 9-10 PM Eastern Time
“Tips on Selecting an International Adoption Agency” is a two part, live adoption webinar presented by Robin Bartko that provides you with practical information and advice that can help you pick the international adoption agency that’s right for you. The webinar covers when to select your agency; what you should expect from your agency; how to find & research agencies by connecting with other adoptive parents, international experts, and using the Internet; how to “interview” agencies (including questions to ask); the best ways to check agency references; how to check for complaints; and the 8 step process Robin recommends to select your agency. You must register to participate in this webinar and access the material below. Please note that this webinar is limited to 10 participants and will not be recorded.
NOTE: A login and password is required to access the course material below, and will be made available only to those who have registered for the webinar.
1) Join the Live Sessions
To join the live portions of the webinar please follow these steps:
1) Dial: 1-218-486-1300
2) Enter the “bridge number” from your registration confirmation email. (If you did not receive this information please email us or call 410-916-1542)
3) Attend the online portion by entering your passkey and name into the Conference Room Login Form. Or, you can use the link provided in your registration confirmation email.
4) Wait for Robin Bartko to begin the webinar.
If you have any difficulties please email us or call 410-916-1542.
2) View or Print the Slides
3) Links Referenced by Robin
4) Books Referenced by Robin